Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Where were you on Novemeber 4, 2008?

There you have it...the question people will ask you...when you found out that the United States voted in the first African American President. It is history-and we were here. So whether you voted for or against, you lived a first for the nation.

I am not not normally a political person. I am not really into debating the "left" or "right" views. It drives my husband crazy who listens to talk radio all day in the car. He says I am left since I don't stand firm to all the views of the right.
I tell him...No that isn't true...I don't really feel I am either...

Our country was built so we could have a chance for choice and freedom. This is what I believe in...and I wish that the whole political arena was much different. I find it hard to believe in people who run smear campaigns and change views daily.

I hope the "change" that President Elect Obama promises really helps the people of the country.

No comments: