Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Say What?

I really love and enjoy reading quotes. They can be great lessons in a nutshell. It amazes me that one person's thoughts can be leave such an impression on generations to come.

It is so neat that people are decorating with quotes. Even my sons school has them in all the hallways and entries...



How about you? Any Words of Wisdom? Funny Tidbits? Heart Breakers?

I am not sure I can say I have a Favorite...but here are a few that come to mind.


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.
Helen Keller

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Mary Anne Radmacher

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people.

~Victor Borge

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

“I am a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down...”

Abraham Lincoln

I could go on all day...so as you search for strength, or need alittle pick me up...

Try a Quote One Size Fits All

2 comments:

LeaAnne said...

I like you & your many quotes! :) glad to see your blog is up and going! Come see I posted a couple pictures of some people you love;)

Elaine said...

Just saw this on and email...

OUR LIMITATIONS ARE NOT LARGER THAN OUR PURPOSE!


So Cool...